Privacy and Terms of Service
The following terms regulate the usage of the Vocalizer for NVDA software and web site, created and maintained by Tiflotecnia, lda. By purchasing and using Vocalizer for NVDA, you, the user, are agreeing to all of these terms and conditions. For any doubts or questions, please contact Tiflotecnia, lda.
- When you purchase Vocalizer for NVDA and register your account, you must provide your real name, country and email address. Tiflotecnia, lda. will not provide this data to any 3rd party entity, unless requested by authorities to comply with Portuguese or European laws.
- A Vocalizer for NVDA license is only valid for a single person or entity and can be used in three (3) computers and/or portable devices at the same time.
- Vocalizer for NVDA license activation and regular verification are performed over the internet. Tiflotecnia, lda. only stores the necessary data to verify that a license is not being used abusively, that means, in more than 3 devices. This data doesn't contain any personal information and is stored in a different database from where the one where your personal information is stored.
- You can use Vocalizer for NVDA, without internet license verification, for thirty (30) days. Internet verification is necessary because it is the only way to securely verify your licenses when used in a portable context. If you need other type of license verification, e.g. without internet access, for special circumstances, please contact us.
- You agree that, by using Vocalizer for NVDA, Tiflotecnia, lda. will not be liable for any damage or problems that the product may cause on your computer or electronic devices, neither be responsible for any bugs or malfunctions that Vocalizer for NVDA may have. You understand that Vocalizer for NVDA is provided "as-is", without any guaranties that it will function always correctly for all uses and purposes.
However, Tiflotecnia, lda., given its limitations, is committed to correct and improve Vocalizer for NVDA, whenever possible and desirable for the majority of its users.